Monday, June 29, 2020

🐟🐟FISH EGGS BHURGY




      Today I am going to cook a very              
   rare dish "Fish eggs bhurji. Seldom I ask fisher woman to give me Fish eggs which    we cook in our Traditional  way.This time I thought of preparing  Fish Egg Bhurji  in the same way of preparing  Egg Bhurji .      Friends I Have mentioned  benefits of           eating fish in my previous recipe.                " Meenu Gassi  Malnad style". You also try this healthy recipe.

Ingredients :-

1.Fish eggs 150 grams
2.Onion small cuts  1bowl 
3.Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
4.Green chillies small cuts 2
5.Red chilli power 1tea spoon
6.Garam masala powder 1/2tea spoon
7.Turmeric powder 1/4 tea spoon
8.salt to taste
9.vegetable oil table spoon
10.Ginger garlic paste 2tea spoon    
  
Directions  :-                   
                                                         
                                 Fish eggs                                    


1.To the bowl of  fish eggs  mix onions+coriander leaves+chilli powder+garam masala powder +salt+turmeric  powder.    
                                                                          2.Beat continuously till mixture becomes frothy. Beating before cooking is mandatory because on heating fish eggs quickly becomes stiff lumps and can't evenly mix with onions and spices.



3.Heat oil in a pan stir in ginger garlic paste till brown,       
                                                                       


     
4. Pour mixture and saute well keep

 sauteing in low flame first eggs turn from translucent to white and then yellow. And onions become golden yellow.     
                   
                                                                       5.Turn off flame when it is still moist don't over cook Bhurji it will loose its nutrients and softness.

6.Fish egg bhurji is ready serve hot with roti, chapathi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cluster beans/Guar/chavalikai masala

          Cluster beans are also known as Guar, Gowar, chavalikai they contain rich fibre essential for maintaining good digestive system.Cl...